There are so many activities to do in Bath from beautiful restaurants, Bars and wonderful walks, The City is set in the rolling countryside of southwest England and is known for its natural hot springs and 18th-century Georgian architecture , stylish shops, exciting nightlife.
Sandhya was born in Bath and recommends:
- Relax at Thermae Bath Spa Hen Party, A day spa where you can enjoy the naturally warm, mineral rich waters & bubbling jets on an open-air rooftop pool with spectacular views over the City of Bath and surrounding hills.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea Hen party at Regency Tea Rooms, Bath
- Go Ten Pin Bowling for a Hen party
- A Picnic in the Royal Victoria Park Bath Hen party
- The Bath Escape Room for a Hen do. Perfect if you like answering riddles, solving complex puzzles and are looking for a challenge.
- Bath Racecourse Hen party
- The elegant Pump rooms, one of the city’s most elegant places to enjoy stylish, modern-British cuisine for afternoon tea for a Hen do.
- Stay in Self Catering Accommodation in Bath for a Hen party
- Unwind at the Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel – incorporate yoga sessions with Sandhya to your Hen party.
- Botanical gardens which is one of the most delightful features of the Royal Victoria Park were formed in 1887.
- Opium Bar and restaurant, A bespoke designed bar offering a unique experience for the senses and Tapas and cocktails.
- Circo bar. Cool and stylish cocktail bar in the centre of Bath.
- Hideout - http://hideoutbath.co.uk/, Hidden away in the historical lanes of Tudor Bath is a true gem.
- Partner Yoga with Sandhya! This works well as nice way to kick off the start of the hen activities or to help refresh after a night out!
Maid of honour tip:
Feeling stressed out organising? Set up a Facebook group or What's app group so you can easily communiate with your hens. It's a great way for for people who don't already know eachother to have a chat before the event.
Know your audience & their budget
Remember who is coming and what their budget is.
Perhaps have options so hens can join in some activities and out of others.