There are so many activities to do in Bath to celebrate your hen party from beautiful restaurants, Bars and wonderful walks.
The City is set in the rolling countryside of southwest England and is known for its natural hot springs and 18th-century Georgian architecture , stylish shops, exciting nightlife.
Sandhya was born in Bath and recommends
- Relax at Thermae Bath Spa – A great way to spend a Hen Part in our superb day spa where you can enjoy the naturally warm, mineral rich waters & bubbling jets on an open-air rooftop pool with spectacular views over the City of Bath and surrounding hills.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea – Regency Tea Rooms, Bath
- Go Ten Pin Bowling for a is fun and matches well with our fun Hen Party Yoga sessions
- A Picnic in the Royal Victoria Park Bath.
- The Bath Escape Room is another fun Hen Party option in Bath. Perfect if you like answering riddles, solving complex puzzles and are looking for a challenge.
- Bath Racecourse
- The elegant Pump Rooms, one of the city’s most elegant places to enjoy stylish, modern-British cuisine for afternoon tea for a Hen do.
- Stay in Self Catering Accommodation in Bath for a Hen party
- Unwind at the Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel – incorporate yoga sessions with Sandhya to your Hen party.
- Botanical gardens – One of the most delightful features of the Royal Victoria Park were formed in 1887.
- Opium Bar and restaurant – A bespoke designed bar offering a unique experience for the senses and Tapas and cocktails.
- Circo bar – Cool and stylish cocktail bar in the centre of Bath.
- Hideout – Hidden away in the historical lanes of Tudor Bath is a true gem.
- Partner Yoga with Sandhya! This works well as nice way to kick off the start of the hen activities or to help refresh after a night out!
Maid of honour tips
Feeling stressed out organising?
Set up a Facebook group or What’s app group so you can easily communicate with your hens. It’s a great way for for people who don’t know each other to have a chat before the event.
Know your audience & their budget
Remember who is coming and what their budget is.Perhaps have options so hens can join in some activities and out of others.