- Before booking your hen party class please read the terms, conditions and disclaimer below.
- You will be able to choose your type of session on checkout.
Booking terms & conditions and disclaimer
Booking request process
– To place a booking request, we require a £150 deposit or full payment
– We then review your request and confirm your booking
– If we can accommodate your booking you will receive confirmation by email
Due 1 month before the event date. You will receive an email reminder about this.
Booking amendments & refund policy
1. Changes to the numbers in your party:
– You can change the number of people up to 1 month in advance of the booking date. After this point, should the number be fewer, no discounts/refunds are possible
2. Cancellation more than 1 month before your booking date:
– Your full booking payment will be refunded
3. Cancellation less than 1 month before your booking date:
– If you paid a deposit on booking; No refunds are possible
– If you paid the full amount on booking; You will receive a refund of the full amount, minus the deposit amount.
If you arrive late the activity will still be deemed to have started at the scheduled time and will finish at the scheduled time.
Anyone engaging in anti-social behaviour will be asked to leave either by the teacher or the management of the venue where the activity is being held and no refund will be issued.
Hen Party Yoga will not accept responsibility for damages caused by the Hen party attendees in the venue. The person who made the damages will be held responsible.
I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Hen Party Yoga for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in any services offered.
By taking part in any of Hen Party Yoga services I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the instructor from Hen Party Yoga if there is anything that would prevent your full participation in the activities and I understand that if I have a medical condition I should refer to my GP and get medical clearance to take part.
I confirm that Hen Party Yoga is not responsible for any injuries occurring during, or as a result of the Yoga activities. I will exercise within my own level of comfort and ability. If I am unsure of the instructions or experiencing discomfort or pain, I will stop and inform the instructor.
If I am pregnant I understand that I participate in any yoga classes fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children. I understand that practicing yoga within the first trimester is not advised.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact Info@henparty.yoga