What are some fun activities you can do for a hen party?
Are you looking for a great way to bring the group together? Try planning some hen party games such as Never have I ever or 2 truths and a lie, or perhaps the following:
Pin the Groom on the Groom
Pin the Groom on the Groom is a game played at a hen party or bridal shower. It involves a blindfolded player being asked to put a picture of the groom in the right place on a poster of the groom. The player who places the picture closest to the right spot wins the game.
Makeup Challenge blindfolded
This involves a blindfolded player being asked to apply makeup to a partner in the correct way. The player who applies the makeup the most accurately wins the game.
Bride & Groom Trivia
1. What did the bride and groom do for their first date?
2. What was the bride’s favourite flower growing up?
3. What does the groom do for work?
4. Where did the couple first meet?
5. What is the bride’s favourite colour?
6. What did the groom do for the bride on their first anniversary?
7. What is the bride’s favorite type of cuisine?
8. What is the groom’s favorite hobby?
9. What was the first song that the bride and groom danced to at their wedding reception?
10. What is the groom’s favorite sports team?
Mr and Mrs questions
What is your favourite quality about your fiance?
How did you two meet?
What was your first impression of him?
What do you two like to do together?
What is the best thing about being in a relationship with him?
What was the most romantic thing he has ever done for you?
What would you say is his best trait?
Hen party games help to create bonding on your hen party weekend, have you thought about someone entertaining your group? Would you be interested in a hen party yoga class?
I hope you enjoyed these hen party games, if you are looking for more entertaining ideas to bond with your bride-to-be squad on your hen party weekend, why not try a hen party yoga class for a unique and fun experience?
From fun partner poses to a more zen hen yoga class this is an ideal way to bring your group closer together and celebrate the bride-to-be’s upcoming nuptials!