Meet the team
Hi I'm Sandhya (pronounced Sandeeya) and I’ve been practicing Yoga since the age of 16 and teach weekly Yoga and Pilates classes in Keynsham, Bristol (yogakeynsham.com) as well as Private Hen Parties since 2015 in Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas.
Hen Parties are one of my favourite groups to teach and I feel fully rewarded when I hear Hens tell me they've had the best time and walk away with a huge smile and glow!
I pride myself in making Yoga accessible to all. So if you have people who have never done any Yoga before, Fret not! The sessions will be adapted to meet the groups needs and everyone will be made feel welcome.
- Laughter Yoga teacher (October 2016)
- Yoga Asanas and Pranayama Integral Hatha Teacher Training Certificate with Rev Padma Priya (200 hours) 2014 Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA; and registered in the UK through the Independent Yoga Network.
- Yoga and Mindfulness for Teenagers with TeenYoga 2016 (60 hours) and more...
- I am fully insured and hold a current DBS (CRB) certificate.
- 2002 Ayurveda College, Kerala (and many other therapies), Thai Yoga massage training
- 2006 Yoga Teacher training certificate with the Integral School of Yoga UK.
- 2017 Laughter Yoga Certificate
- and many more